1.What is one of the first questions you ask a potential date?
Are you a freak?
What do you look for in a woman/man?
What do you like to do for fun??
How long was your last relationship?
2. Are you concerned with the sexual past of the person you are dating?
Yes, because I do not want to date someone has extensive “mileage”?
Doesn’t matter to me unless he or she is clean
No, I don’t care because I am only interested in sex
Not at all, what happened in the past does not concern me
3. Are you the type of person that needs a parachute? Do you have to date more than one person at a time?
No, I trust and faith in my choices
No, but once I feel the relationship is growing stale I will start looking
Yes, I have to make sure if the relationship ends I do not have to look, I already have someone waiting
I don’t need backups because I typically juggle more than one man/woman at a time
4. If a person cheated on you what would you do?
I don’t care because I was in a relationship with more than one person anyway
Forgive them but move on with your life
Forgive and decide to work on the relationship
Don’t forgive them and harbor resentment from the past
5. When people ask you "what's your type?" what do you say?
I don’t have a type, everyone’s different, I'll know When I find It
Bad, very sexual, has money, immaculately dressed
Smart, doing something with themselves, Independent, etc.
Fun, adventurous, cool, exciting, just about anybody
6. What Aspect of A relationship is most important to you?
7. What is the best way to end a relationship?
8. When is the best time to say you love your Boy/Girlfriend?
Whenever you feel it is true, regardless of timing
After they say it, even if you don’t mean it
Never, if I do the person I am seeing should know
After they say it, and only if I feel they mean it
9. What About Children?
A choice made together
I don’t want children at all
It’s the woman’s choice
It’s the man’s choice
10. What type of relationship are you Looking for or in currently?
None, I Would like to stay single
Based upon your individual responses to the above questions you not only get a better idea of the type of relationship you are currently in, if the relationship you are in is ill-suited for you, whether or not you are interested in pursuing a relationship, and some of the qualities you are looking for in a potential mate.